Emergency Room Manager - Registered Nurse
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as an Emergency Room Manager today with TriStar Skyline Medical Center. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Skyline Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will be primarily responsible to assist director as needed for initial onboarding of new staff with appropriate preceptor/mentor and oversight of orientation and facilitates attendance to mandatory/retention touch point opportunities during the first year.
- You will recommend the establishment or revision of policies/processes and assist in developing organizational structure and standards of performance.
- You will promote strong and effective working relationships with other hospital departments, peers, caregivers, and leadership.
- You will assist in facility scheduler, Kronos editing, hiring processes, patient rounding with validation of evidence based practices and patient experience.
- You will establish personnel qualification requirements, initiates huddles, in-service programs, quality and patient safety liaison, and performs other personnel management tasks.
- Current Registered Nurse licensure by Tennessee Board of Nursing or approved compact state required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing is preferred – or currently enrolled in BSN program
- Three to five years of experience in a supervisory/managerial role preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- BLS certification required, ACLS and De-escalation required-Department specific
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.