Travel Emergency Room Registered Nurse - RN
Supplemental Health Care is partnering with a hospital in Newport, RI to help fill Emergency Room RN openings they have open for travel.
• Position: ED/ER RN
• Start Date: 2 weeks from offer
• Contract Length: 13 -week initial commitment for with possibility to extend
• Nights, 12-hour shifts, 36 hours weekly - 3P-3A
• Full medical insurance
Please call, text or email Sally to schedule an interview.
• Insurance: From full medical, dental, and vision to life insurance, we'll help make sure that you and your family are covered.
• Discounts: Enjoy discounts on scrubs, hotel stays and even sporting events.
• Supplemental University: CEU courses online, so you can stay up today on YOUR schedule.
• Pet Insurance: Large network of Vets and Clinics with discounted wellness pet check-ups, testing and procedures to provide peace of mind.
• Completion bonus up to $1000 in some contracts
• Verizon Wireless Discount (up to 22% off)
• Other Perks and Incentives
• We help in housing by providing you a list with discounted places to our nurses
- Share the Care Program which give you $500/1000 per referral, refer your friend, travel together, save money by sharing the housing and get RN referral bonus $1000 for each referral. LPN referral bonus $500/each with no cap on earnings
Apply now or email me your resume!
Registered Nurse positions are also available nationally, should you desire a different work location. Looking forward to talking with you Soon!
Senior Recruiting Manager
716 222 9319
- Rhode Island or compact license
- BLS, ACLS, PALS
- BSN RN
- 1+ year- experience in ED/ER unit