Surgery Manager - Registered Nurse
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Surgery Manager? At Southern Hills Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Southern Hills Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will provide direct and indirect patient care, supervise licensed and non-licensed personnel as assigned in the acute care setting.
- You will communicate with physicians/director/coordinator/co-workers, as appropriate about changes in patient's clinical condition and is able to respond quickly.
- You will seek support from the admissions and PAT departments to facilitate prompt arrival of patients and accumulation of required documentation for all surgical patients.
- You will review with the director the short and long term plans, strategies and systems that identify and utilize available resources to efficiently manage daily operations, accomplish goals and objectives within specific target dates.
- You will determine special supply, equipment, instrumentation needs and initiate's validation that all needed materials are on hand.
- 3 years + Operating Room RN experience preferred.
- 1 year Operating Room RN charge, clinical coordinator, or manager experience required.
- BSN preferred.
- Member of a professional perioperative nurse association and CNOR, preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.