Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Peters Township - Increased Wages!
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
Now Offering up to $2,000 sign-on bnuses and new wages available up to 16.37 an hour. By Joining our team, your will enjoy:
The peace of mind of having a consistent schedule
The ease of working in an ?Agency-Free? Facility
The pride of working in a Facility with Customer
Satisfaction Ratings consistently over 90%
The honor of working in a CMS 5 Star Rated Facility
HCR ManorCare was also the recipient of Pittsburgh Job Corps? 2020 Employer Partner of the Year.
Complete an application online or call 419-266-7510 for more information.
HCR Manorcare Peters Township
113 W. McMurray Road
McMurray, PA 15317
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.