RN Home Health Nurse
Family First Homecare is a locally owned private duty nursing company specializing in providing long term solutions to families needing care in the privacy and comfort of their own home.
Previous Home Health Experience Not Required, New Graduates Welcome
Join our Preceptor Program where you will gain hands-on home health experience with the complex pediatric and adolescent population with ages ranging from 3 months to 21 years old.
Receive training on trach and vent with our Clinical Managers in our onsite skills lab. Skill level required will vary depending on patient needs and will include training on G-tube care, trach care, and vent care as well as ADL's, medical management, and other skills.
Experienced Nurses Welcome
With your experience as a Registered Nurse (RN) working in pediatrics, we would welcome you to work with our most medically fragile patients. If you have a passion for training, consider becoming a preceptor and helping grow the pediatric nurse workforce for the benefit of the communities we serve.
Our goal is to provide the training that will foster the professional and personal development for our nurses.
- 8 to 12 hour scheduled one-on-one care in a home setting within the guidelines set by the Plan of Care
- Administer medications, perform daily patient assessments, and conduct light housekeeping
- Attends and/or complete all mandatory training/ in-services as assigned
- Occasionally assists with admission, transfer, re-certification, resumption of care and discharge paperwork as assigned
Keywords: RN, Registered Nurse, Pediatrics, Pediatric, home care, home health, vent, trach, on the job training, preceptor, g-tube
- Active Nursing license
- Current CPR
- Must have a clear background screening
- The ability to read and communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Working knowledge of Nurse Practice Acts