Nursing Assistant Chardon OH
Nursing Assistant/Caregiver/State-Tested Nursing Assistant (STNA)
Maplewood Senior Living is a state-of-the-art, forward-thinking senior living provider. We offer a home-like, luxury environment for our residents, allowing them to live “the good life” in a safe environment. As an associate of Maplewood Senior Living, you will have the ability to make a profound difference in the lives of seniors each and every day. As we continue to grow, we are seeking Nursing Assistants/Caregivers/State-Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) to become part of our family. We invite you to take your first step toward a rewarding career with us!Maplewood at Chardon is hiring Nursing Assistants/Caregivers/State-Tested Nursing Assistants (STNA) with rotating weekend and holiday availability a must for Full-time and Part-time all shifts 7am - 3pm, 3pm - 11pm, & 11pm - 7a We offer ? Competitive wages ? Flexible shifts ? Paid training & uniforms ? Growth opportunities ? Bonus & incentive programs Maplewood also offers a comprehensive benefits package for full time employees including medical, dental, vision, insurance deductibles, paid time-off, voluntary Aflac, a 401K plan and more! APPLY NOW or join us for open interviews every Tuesday from 1pm - 4pm Maplewood at Chardon, 12350 Bass Lake Rd Chardon, OH
The Nursing Assistant (Resident Services Assistant) plays an integral role in providing exceptional care and service to our residents in need of dedicated hands on assistance based on the individual resident service plan.
- Experience and passion in working with seniors
- Experience working in assisted living or another home care or long term care setting preferred
- State-Tested Nursing Assistant License (STNA) accepted
- Able to perform tasks which may be physically demanding such as pushing, bending and lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to maintain positive working relationships with residents, their families, peers and other staff members
- In good physical and emotional health and free of communicable diseases
Maplewood Senior Living conducts pre-employment screening including background check, drug screening and reference checks.
- High School or better
- Communication Skills
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Flexibility: Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)