Registered Nurse (RN) Home Health (HH) Full Time Perm
Registered Nurse needed in Cheraw, located less than an hour north of Florence in the northeast section of South Carolina on the banks of the Great Pee Dee River. It is rich in gardens, parks and the architectural legacy of more than 200 years. Competitive pay and great benefits offered! POSITION TYPE: Registered Nurse (RN) LOCATION: Cheraw, SC SETTING: Home Health (HH) JOB TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- 1+ year(s) of Acute Care experience required.
- Make initial evaluation visits to patients and develop and implement an appropriate plan of care.
- Use various tests to determine patient’s individualized needs including mobility, ambulation, stability, balance, and strength and endurance.
- Perform manual and functional therapy exercises and activities with the patient.
- Complete safety assessments of the patient’s residence, providing recommendations to multidisciplinary staff, family and caregivers.
- Instruct and educate families and caregivers in the use of therapy, prosthetic, and orthotic devices.
- Revise patient’s plan of care as necessary, and document clinical and progress notes the day of service.
- Current Virginia/Compact RN License
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) required
- Must have a valid driver’s license and current automobile insurance.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing preferred???????