CVOR RN Open Heart Surgery
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
New Hires may receive up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus .
Sign On Bonus Eligibility
Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care experience. At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be within the last 5 years. Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the site HRVP. Work Schedule: Full-Time Days Registered Nurse-CVOR About Medical City of Fort Worth Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
- Magnet Re-designation December 2015
- A few of the benefits we provide you: Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure) Employee Stock Purchase Plan Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. New Extended Family Leave Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts Hundreds of consumer discounts Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
QualificationsPOSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing with a minimum of Bachelors of Science in Nursing Required. Associates may be considered upon initial hire, however completion of, or enrollment in a bachelor’s program within one year of hire required for employment.
- 1-year experience in the OR preferred. CNOR experience preferred
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.