Registered Nurse Special Procedures
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
At Medical City Fort Worth, There is a Difference Work Schedule: Full-Time Monday thru Friday 7am-3:30pm Rotating call – approximately 10-15 days per month.
About Medical City of Fort Worth Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- RN Texas License or temporary permit to practice in Texas
- BCLS/ACLS Certification
- 1-2 years prior ICU/CCU critical care experience
- 1-2 years prior experience in Interventional Radiology and Special Procedures preferred
- Ability to read arrhythmia's and perform all CPR duties
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.