Caregiver-Full Time Days
We are an Agemark Senior Living community and for the second consecutive year, Great Places to Work and FORTUNE have named us #11 in the nation for small to medium size Aging Services! We offer a full time benefit package In this role as a Full Time Caregiver on day shift, you will provide care to and assist residents with activities of daily living. You will monitor health, safety and well-being of residents and encourage residents to socialize and participate in activity program.
When we say “We’re like family” at Agemark, it means something!
The truth about families is that no two are alike. But big or small, traditional or laid back, here’s what all healthy families have in common: they love, support, listen to and respect one another. They share traditions, expectations and values. For more than 30 years, these are the things that have made Agemark a family of happy, engaged and productive employees – and of grateful, happy customers. You’ll feel the difference the moment you walk through the door of any one of our communities.
Full Time Caregiver position details: As a Caregiver, the core of your job will be to provide amazing, top-notch care for our residents by helping to provide them moments of joy and a life full or purpose!
- Perform cleaning and personal laundry services as required, in order to maintain a safe, sanitary and secure environment for residents
- Provide input into resident service plans
- Assist with resident care needs including by not limited to bathing, dressing, toileting, etc.
- Respond to resident needs, requests and emergency calls; refer to other staff when appropriate
- Provide escort services to residents as required
- Respond to medical, fire or weather emergencies as directed
- Drive Community vehicle(s) as needed for resident transportation
- Encourage residents to socialize and participate in activity program
- Identify supplies needed to perform tasks and report needs to Supervisor
- Working with other team members in an efficient and effective manner
- Communicate well with others regarding needs, concerns, interests or any other relevant information
- Embrace & demonstrate the organization’s 4 core values: Professionalism, Integrity, Compassion, Commitment
- Full time hours on day shift
Full Time Caregiver knowledge, skills, abilities and requirements:
- Establish and maintain constructive relationships with co-workers, residents, families and visitors
- Promote residence and the Company in a positive way.
- Participate in staff, resident, family, marketing or Company activities and events as directed.
- Proven track record of integrity.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and problem solving skills.
- Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written information pertaining to residents, prospective residents, facility operations and personnel.
- Work independently and/or interact with team members at all levels and promote teamwork.
- Prioritize, multi-task, and maintain flexibility in a fast paced, service oriented, environment.
- Regular and punctual attendance is required.
- Experience in healthcare preferred
Come on, join the family!
If you'd like to join a group of passionate, caring people who use our collective experiences to positively impact the lives of our people every day, talk to us! Together, we're working to redefine what senior care should be. Learn more at www.agemark.com, or just click "Apply Now" to get started. EOE.Qualifications