Home Health Nurse - RN
Join our team at Total Care today!
Enjoy working for a family owned and operated “caring”
company that has been in business for over 30 years.
Full-Time & Part-Time positions are currently available for the right candidates.
We will work “with you” to create a work schedule that fits “both” of our needs.
Total Care is searching for RN's to fill immediate openings.
- We have hours available in Tri-Cities – FT/PT you Choose Shift/hours
RN candidates will be able to choose shift/hours,
Responsibilities of the RN Position.
• Assess patient's condition and chart effectively
• Perform evaluation tasks such as vital signs and medication review
• Some cases may require physical support such as tracheostomy and gastrostomy tube care.
• Private duty nursing is an option for children and young adults with special needs such as;
tracheostomy and ventilator care, feeding tubes, nebulizer treatments, TPN, as well as many other special medical needs that children and young adults may have..
Benefits of the RN
• Paid case specific training with an Experienced RN
• Specialty RN training on Trach and Ventilators if needed
• Flexible Scheduling and a Variety of Shifts.
• Medical Insurance, Dental & Vision optional
• PTO offered for sick or personal
• Statewide employment opportunities
Total Care Home Health has been providing In-Home private duty nursing in Washington for over 30 years.
Wage differential for Nights and Week-ends
Full Time or Part Time, You Decide Competitive Home Health Wages
All interested RN's should apply to learn more!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time