Registered Nurse Cardiac Cath Lab
DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City of Fort Worth Work Schedule: Full-Time Days Rotating Weekends About Medical City of Fort Worth
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. Medical City Healthcare serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular Center of Excellence
- Magnet Re-designation December 2015
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discountsFinancial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner POSITION SUMMARY: Under the supervision of the Director of Cardiology and the Nurse Supervisor of the Cardiac Catheterization Lab, assists physicians during cardiac cath lab procedures in a circulating and/or scrubbing role. Patient care functions will be preformed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization. Provides patient education of cath lab procedures. Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
QualificationsPOSITION REQUIREMENTS: Education and Training Experience Required
- Graduate from an accredited professional school of nursing.
- 1-2 years prior ICU/CCU critical care experience
- 1-2 years prior experience in a Cardiac Catheterization Lab preferred
- Ability to read arrhythmia’s and perform all CPR duties
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
- Current BCLS certification
- Current ACLS certification
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.