Practice Manager Registered Nurse
Practice Manager RN Physician Services AdventHealth Fish Memorial Location Address: 1055 Saxon Boulevard Orange City, Florida 32763 Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement Career growth and advancement potential
- Acts as key educator and resource spokesperson for professional practice, standards of care, policies & procedures, and practice guidelines, evidence based practice, and nursing research facilitating change and/or improvements in the nursing practice.
- Coordinates development, review, and revision of policies & procedures and practice guidelines for the Inpatient Nursing and Emergency Departments as well as those related to regulatory standards (TJC, OSHA, HIPAA, etc.).
- Administers and manages Clinical Ladder Program (Nurse Professional Practice Ladder – NPPL) according to policy.
- Is responsible for working with large and small teams, both as a leader and participant, to complete projects as assigned while conducting meetings in an organized/prepared fashion.
- Responsible for nursing equipment and supply management
- Willingly accepts routine and additional assignments and demonstrates timely follow through on their completion by ability to independently prioritize work and handle changes in work priority.
- Coordinates GN Internship program. Serves as Primary Preceptor.
- Other duties as assigned
- In collaboration with Education, Wound Resource Nurses, and Ostomy Resource Nurses, facilitates education of nursing staff on wound and ostomy care.
- Completes wound audits to assure quality of care.
- In collaboration with Wound Resource Nurses, facilitates the wound prevalence surveys and performance improvement monitoring (if applicable).
What You Will Need:
- Minimum of three years of active nursing experience in a hospital required Current State of Florida RN license is required Must maintain current BLS (Basic Life Support) card
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.