OR Registered Nurse Full Time Days
OR RN AdventHealth Fish Memorial Location Address: 1055 Saxon Blvd 1st Floor, Orange City, FL 32763 Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- $10,000 sign on and $3,000 relocation
- Immediate Health Insurance Coverage
- Great benefits such as: Educational Reimbursement
- Career growth and advancement potential High quality of life with low cost of living on the shores of New Smyrna Beach.
- Maintains liaison with Registration, Laboratory, Pre-op Holding, Volunteer Desk, Ambulatory Services, Endoscopy, PACU and Anesthesia Department for safe patient care.
- Prepares the patient for the procedure, able to assist the physician within the role of circulating nurse in the procedure room, knowledgeable of equipment and supplies for OR procedures.
- Clean procedure rooms, redress table and stock work area with supplies while checking for outdates and inform manager/charge nurse of supplies needed when par level decreases and report equipment issues promptly. Makes written changes to the preference cards as needed and submits them for electronic update.
- Actively participates in department Performance Improvement Plan, Staff Meetings, monthly assigned duties and orients new nurses to the unit.
- Participates in scheduling weekend add-on patients while adhering to the guidelines. OR Unit provides professional care for patients in the outpatient and inpatient setting beginning at the age of 16, young adult, middle age and geriatric adults. Consent for ages 16 and 17 must be provided by a parent or a court appointed guardian unless the patient is an emancipated minor.
What You Will Need:
- Is a graduate of an approved school of nursing
- Must have a minimum of two years experience in the assigned nursing unit.
- Current registration with the Florida Board of Examiners. Must maintain a current Basic Life Support (BLS)/Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.