Registered Nurse (RN) Geri Psych
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
We are currently offering a SIGN ON BONUS OF UP TO $5,000 for eligible candidates!
Registered Nurse (RN) Psychiatric
Work Schedule: FT Days
Psychiatric / Behavioral Health / Mental Health / Adult Psych
Medical City McKinney is seeking experienced Behavioral Health Nurses who have a heart and passion for behavioral medicine. Our nurses have the ability to multi task and possess critical thinking skills, which allow them to initiative when needed. We seek nurses who have high energy that can work in a fast pace environment providing compassionate care to our patients.
We are proud to offer:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Discounted tickets at many local attractions
- Discounts to various retail stores and more….
The Psychiatric RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- 1-2 years of Mental health, Psychiatric, Behavioral Health, Adult Psych experience required
- Texas State RN license or compact license accepted
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- SAMA preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.