Critical Care Short Term Registered Nurse PRN All Shifts Fish $55/Hour
Critical Care Short Term Registered Nurse PRN AdventHealth Fish Memorial Location Address: 1055 Saxon Blvd 1st Floor, Orange City, FL 32763 Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Fish Memorial
- Career growth and advancement potential
- High quality of life with low cost of living
- Ideal location to enjoy everything Central Florida has to offer
- Applicable experience required. Full Time employment contract required. Rehires within 12 months are not eligible. Internal Candidates are not eligible.
- Applicable experience required. Full Time employment contract required. Rehires within 12 months are not eligible. Must live 50 miles outside of campus address
- Demonstrate collaboration and teamwork in managing patient flow-i.e. promotes timely patient placement by following hospital policy for patient admission, discharge and transfer.
- Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the delivery of nursing services.
- Collection of comprehensive data pertinent to the patient’s health/situation and unit specific data for process improvement initiatives including: initial patient assessment within expected timeframe, initiates consults as indicated from database collection, identifies patient/family teaching and discharge planning needs.
- Analyzes the assessment data to determine expected outcomes and plan of care
- The patient’s plan of care is developed, individualized and prioritized daily in collaboration with the patient, family and health team members that is sensitive to the patient’s cultural and spiritual needs and to attain expected outcomes.
What You Will Need:
- Current registration with Florida State Board of Nursing as a registered professional nurse or licensure from another state with verification of application and eligibility for Florida licensure by endorsement.
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) certification, AND
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per specialty/unit requirements
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.