Registered Nurse Medical
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Work Schedule: Full-Time Nights 7p-7a(Rotating Weekends) New Hires may receive up to $10,000 Sign On Bonus and up to $3,000 Relocation Bonus Sign On Bonus Eligibility
- Acute care positions will require at least 1 year of Acute care experience. At least 1 year of experience is required in the specialty for which the new hire is being hired into, and that experience must be within the last 5 years. Any Sign On Bonus exceptions must be reviewed/approved by the site HRVP.
Medical City Weatherford is a 103-bed, all private room hospital that includes a network of medical clinics serving Parker County. The dedicated and experienced medical staff represents more than 31 medical specialties. Medical City Weatherford's comprehensive healthcare services encompass inpatient and outpatient care, and medical, surgical and emergency care, to name a few. The hospital has received numerous awards and recognition, including Press Ganey Summit Award, The Joint Commission’s Top Performer in Key Quality Measures and The Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval. A few of the benefits we provide you: Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs 401K (3 to 9% based on tenure) Employee Stock Purchase Plan Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance. New Extended Family Leave Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts Hundreds of consumer discounts Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner Under the supervision of the nurse manager or designee, the registered nurse provides holistic, individualized patient care in response to identified needs of the general medical/surgical patient. Additional functions will be performed in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in a manner consistent with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing
- RN with current licensure or RN with temporary permit to practice from the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
- Must have a minimum of an ADN
- Must have a minimum of one year RN experience in specialty area
- Current BLS & ACLS certification - AHA
- Current Med/Surg certification preferred
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.