Registered Nurse Antepartum
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse Antepartum Gynecology Full Time Days 7A to 7P New Hires may receive up to a $5,000 Sign on Bonus. The Antepartum Gynecology RN on our busy patient centered floor provides care to patients that are high risk or have complicated pregnancies. Our Nurses enjoy great teamwork, flexible scheduling, a supportive management team and potential for growth. Women's Service:
- Over 4,300 deliveries each year in the dedicated women's tower.
- Newly renovated 29-bed antepartum and gynecologic surgery unit.
- Level III Neonatal Intensive Care Unit with 24/7 Neonatologists.
- Fetal Diagnostic Center - OB Emergency Department.
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Program.
- Childbirth Education Classes.
- Lactation Consultants.
- Gynecologic Robotic Surgery.
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Current Texas RN license or compact license is accepted.
- BSN highly preferred.
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider by American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- NRP required
- One year of high risk Antepartum preferred
- One year of Labor and Delivery experience preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.