Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse
Why Apply? Looking to Join A Top-Notch Care Team Impacting Entire Community by Delivering Life Saving Healthcare
KNK Recruiting is looking for a direct hire Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse for our client' s location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
***Sign On/Retention Bonus***: $12, 500
Earning Potential: $25hr - $40hr (varies depending upon skills and experience)
Key Perks and Benefits:
- Sick Leave (Full Time & Part Time Sick Leave Program)
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Life, and Others)
- Managed Time Off (Full Time & Part Time Managed Time Off)
- Retirement (Defined Contribution, Employer Contribution, Employer Match, and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
Qualifications of Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurse:
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Maintains certification in BLS and ACLS.
- Previous Critical Care Experience
- Current license as R.N. in the state of Ohio.
Employment Status: Part Time
Hours: 27 hours a week, 3 days, 9-hour shifts
Shift: 1st shift – Will be required to participate in the department call rotation. Required to be able to respond and be onsite within 30 minutes.
Position Reports to: Cardiac Cath Lab Nurse Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform pertinent, accurate assessments and determines the total nursing needs of assigned patients (The Young-Middle Aged Adult Patient, and The Geriatric Patient)
- Collaborate with the physician, family, team members, and other hospital departments in developing and implementing a comprehensive plan of care for each patient.
- Interviews patient and/or significant other and completes initial assessments in a timely manner.
- Develops, updates, and evaluates individualized age specific plan of care including goals, nursing actions, expected outcome, and evaluation.
Culture & Mission & Vision:
- Success isn’ t measured by profits but by the health and vitality of the community.
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.