Clinical Nurse Coord ER
DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – RN – Emergency Room
White Settlement Freestanding ED
Work Schedule: Full-Time, Evenings Rotating WeekendsA name you can trust for exceptional emergency care is now in your neighborhood. Medical City ER White Settlement, a department of Medical City Fort Worth, is now open and providing expert emergency care for children and adults close to home 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The all-new Medical City ER White Settlement includes:
- Two pediatric-friendly rooms
- 12 private rooms
- Board-certified emergency medicine physicians
- Specialized adult and pediatric care with shorter waits
- Extensive imaging services
- On-site lab and blood bank
- Assesses, plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Assists physician during examination, treatment and procedures.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required
QualificationsRequired Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- ACLS Certification
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.