Clinical Care Coordinator RN
RN Clinical Care Coordinator AdventHealth Durand Location Address: 1220 Third Ave W, Durand, WI 54736 Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Durand
- Mission driven organization
- Kind and caring staff
- Family atmosphere
- Competitive wages and great benefits
- Coordinates and directs patient care to ensure patients’ needs are met and hospital policy is followed.
- Contributes to the day-to-day clinical operations management of the med/surg and ER units.
- Participates with the interview process of new employees
- Communicates patient information to all member of the Case Management team.
- Nursing documentation.
- Medication administration.
- Infection control
- Recognizes patient care variances.
- Conducts staff development.
- Act as Case Management in his/her absence.
- Ensures patient satisfaction as evidenced by HCHAPS scores in response to patient questionnaires. Conducts daily leadership rounding in conjunction with the Director of Nursing
- Provide assistance throughout the department and facility with the resolution of unmet expectations and/or problems with staffing needs
- Actively participates in staff meetings on a monthly basis, coordinates staff in-services assists with education
What You Will Need:
- Associate's Degree in Nursing or Bachelor's Degree Nurse 3+ Years of Experience Required Wisconsin Registered Nurse License BLS obtained through the American Heart Association ACLS obtained through the American Heart Association BLS Instructor Preferred TNCC Preferred
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.