Registered Nurse Dialysis
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
*** Sign-On Bonus available to qualified candidates*** Be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else. Join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a Hemodialysis RN.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
Medical, dental, vision
Student loan repayment
Employee stock purchase program
Short and long term disability
Paid Family Leave
Employee discount programAt Doctors Hospital of Augusta, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. We are currently looking for a compassionate and dedicated RN to join our Dialysis unit. We are looking for a compassionate and reliable registered nurse to provide care and treatment to ill, injured, and recovering adults in our patient centered care model. In this role, you will be required to make clinical assessments of situations and manage treatment autonomously. Our team is amazing, we consider ourselves a family who work hard to support each other and we are looking for someone who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. If that is you, come be a part of what makes us great and apply today!
- You will provide general nursing care to Medical/surgical and critical care patients requiring any form of dialysis or total plasma exchange/plasmapheresis.
- You will administer prescribed dialysis treatments and medications in accordance with approved nursing techniques. You will prepare equipment and aid physician during treatments and examinations of patients. You will observe patient, record significant conditions and reactions, and notify supervisor or physician of patient’s condition and reaction to drugs, treatments and significant incidents. You will take temperature, pulse, blood pressure, and other vital signs to detect deviations from normal and assess condition to patient. You will prepare suite for dialysis patients, prepare machines and RO for treatments, prepare off suite rooms for dialysis treatments. You may make beds, bathe and feed patients. You may serve as leader for the group of personnel rendering nursing care to a number of patients.
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American
Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
1 year of dialysis experience
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.