RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Home Care
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
The RN - Registered Visit Nurse (home care) position is a nurse who administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed in accordance with the physician s orders and under the direction and supervision of the Clinical
Manager and the Case Manager.
RN - Registered Visit Nurse Responsibilities:
- Administers nursing care according to the patient s plan of care plan and needs
- Care for multiple patients throughout the day in their individual home environments
- Teach the patient and/or family members about new diagnosis, care, and support skills
- Communicates regularly with RN Case Managers, Supervisors, and the Care Team
- Coordinates and delivers nursing care to patients and families.
- Assesses & evaluates patient s level of care, needs and requirements.
- Assesses the patient s response to the Plan of Care and recommends changes as needed.
- Evaluates Outcomes of Care.
- Supervises LPN/LVNs, home health aides and paraprofessionals providing services to the patient according to
- regulatory guidelines
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having fulfilling work with a purpose!4476 - Heartland Home Health Care - Pittsburgh Office - Serving Western Pennsylvania
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The DON or Administrator may waive this experience requirement
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
EducationLevel : Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.