Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Competitive pay
- Daily Pay - early access to earned wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
Sign On Bonus up to $3,000 and up to $5,000 for evening shift paid every 90 days for the first year of employment, Shift Differential, Vacant Shift Bonus, No Mandations, Tuition Reimbursement for LPN and RN programs, Employee discounts with Verizon and select travel providers, child care program assistance through WeeCare, 4 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance, paid time off programs, and many more.
PLUS having the option of Daily Pay! Accessing your pay when you need it!
Walk in interviews are welcome
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.