Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA F/T, P/T and PRN
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
HCR ManorCare in Pottstown voted Reader?s Choice best in nursing for 3 consecutive years, is interviewing full time, part time, and PRN Certified Nurse Aides who share the same commitment to excellent care and customer service. We offer recently increased competitive rates, flexible hours, a shift differential and a weekend program which offers a premium bonus. For a limited time a sign on bonus up to $5000 is being offered for select shifts. To schedule an interview please contact me.
Thank you. I hope to talk to you soon.
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
Shift : Various Shifts