Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN (Rossmoor-located in Walnut Creek)
- This LVN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
Sign on bonus up to $4,000 AND no mandation, student loan repayment assistance (up to $100 per month), tuition reimbursement for RN and BSN programs, employee discounts with Verizon, child care program assistance through WeeCare, 4 medical plan options, dental, vision, 401(k), company provided life insurance, paid time off programs and more!
PLUS new benefit option for Daily Pay! Receive pay today for hours worked today!
Walk-in interviews welcome
EducationLevel : Currently licensed as LPN in state.
Shift : Various Shifts