Nurse Practitioner - Memory Care
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy. As leaders in the industry, we have been able to evolve with the changes to standards of care and deliver new and exciting programs to improve the quality of care given to our patients.
Our Nurse Practitioners are vital to our success and have found the clinical challenges to be engaging and promote continual professional and personal growth opportunities. The Nurse Practitioner will provide on-going medical management and acute interventions for patients in the Arden Court Memory Impaired, Assisted Living, and/or Independent Living care setting(s). S/he will work as a member of the interdisciplinary team to effectively designate processes for meeting the medical, psychosocial and spiritual care needs of the resident. S/he will develop updates and evaluate medical treatment plans, medications, and other necessary care. Performs and completes medical assessments and necessary documentation. Reviews and evaluates medical treatment plans for all assigned patients. Addresses patient care needs with patients and families. Maintains communication with collaborating physicians and consultants.
- Performs and completes medical assessments and necessary documentation.
- Cooperates with personnel to ensure that services are adequately ordered to meet the needs of the patients.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment.
- Treats patients, patients family members and fellow employees with courtesy, respect and dignity.
- Meets with physician and/or community administration on a regular basis to assist in identifying and correcting problem areas and/or improving services
This role offers:
- Continuing medical education, Comprehensive benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision) including company paid Malpractice, DEA and Licensure
- Monday-Friday positions, no on-call, weekends, or nights
Every day our NP's are impacting our patients' lives. Continue to grow as a clinician at HCR ManorCare, a Proven Leader.353 - Arden Courts of Potomac, Maryland
At least one year in long-term health care/memory care & prior Nurse Practitioner and Geropsychiatry experience, preferred.
EducationLevel : Currently licensed as RN in state; Masters Degree in Nursing and certification through a national Nurse Practitioner licensing board.