ED Nurse Resident
The New Graduate Registered Nurse Residents provides the nursing care to a selected number of patients under the supervision of a preceptor. Consideration is given to the patient's stage of development according to the life cycle. The scope of practice includes diagnosing and treating human responses to actual or potential health problems through such services as case-finding, health teaching, health counseling and provision of care supportive to or restorative of life and well being.
The ED RN Resident will meet the expectations of the RN competencies during the Residency Program and will perform tasks independently after competency has been demonstrated and documented by the preceptor. Until completion of ED Residency program, delivery of comprehensive primary care by the ED RN Resident requires the oversight of an assigned preceptor.
Position Requirements: Bachelor's of Nursing, NYS RN License, Excellent verbal and written communication skills. BLS.
New Graduate RN ER Residency for May 2021 grads
· BLS (AHA)
· RN License/Registration prior to acceptance.
· Official transcript with proof of GPA of 3.0 or above.
· Must be flexible to work all shifts during program and after graduation including 8hr days/night & 12 hr days/nights.
Submit an online application &
Provide the following documents to HR
(Attention- Nancy Feger HR Business Partners, Human Resources)
· BLS certification, BSN Diploma
· Resume and cover letter
· Official transcript from school with proof of GPA 3.0 or above
· 250 word essay on: “What makes you the best candidate for the New Grad RN Residency Program”.