Geriatric Nursing Assistant - GNA
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
*** SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE ***
Immediate openings for certified GNAs!!!! If you are looking to work in a place of care and compassion, with an opportunity to learn and grow, we encourage you to apply. Eligibility to work in a skilled nursing facility (SNF) within the State of Maryland. Requires certification as a Geriatric Nurse Aide (GNA) through the Maryland Board of Nursing. GNA full-time, part-time and Every-Other-Weekend positions are available but varies with the shift. GNAs provide basic nursing care to residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and perform basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor. Please ensure that you meet the requirements and provide detailed completion of the application for consideration including licensure information and effective date (mm/dd/yyyy). needs are filled on an on-going basis.
EOE AA MF Vet Disability
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.