Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Competitive pay
- Daily Pay - early access to earned wages
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
CNA- Join a Dynamic Team!
Participates in and receives nursing report upon reporting for duty ? Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment ? Explains procedures to residents before administering ? Keeps residents dry (changes gown, clothing, linen, etc., when it becomes wet or soiled) ? Changes bed linens and keeps linens tight to avoid wrinkles from forming under residents ? Makes beds (occupied and unoccupied) ? Handles linens according to infection control guidelines ? Assists residents with bowel and bladder functions ? Assists residents in preparation for and transporting to appointments, activities and social programs ? Assists with lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc., in keeping with specific resident safety needs ? Assists residents in ambulation with or without self-help devices as instructed ? Performs restorative procedures as instructed ? Accurately measures and records heights and weights ? Accurately measures and records temperatures, pulses, respirations and blood pressures (TPRs and B/P) as instructed ? Empties urinary drainage bags and records amount in record as indicated; reports any irregularities to nurse ? Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly ? Ensures that residents who are unable to call for help are checked frequently ? Ensures that residents? personal care needs are being met in accordance with residents? wishes
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
Shift : Various Shifts