Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
We offer a Generous Sign-On Bonus, Competitive Wages, Excellent Benefits Package, employee discounts with Verizon, 4 medical plan options, company paid life insurance, 401(k), paid time off programs and more!
Looking for a rewarding Career Opportunity CONSIDER JOINING THE MANORCARE TEAM AT FOUNTAIN VALLEY! A LEADER IN POST-ACUTE REHABILITATIVE CARE Are you ready to work for a healthcare facility that: *Is part of a large, well established, stable corporation *Has a supportive and stable facility management team *Is a TOP PERFORMER in customer service *Delivers quality care in a caring, supportive environment Sign On Bonus* CONSIDER JOINING THE MANORCARE TEAM AT FOUNTAIN VALLEY!
Walk-in interviews welcome Monday-Friday 1pm-3pm! (Excluding Holidays)
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.