Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
- This LVN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
LVN with Post Acute experience Looking for a rewarding Career Opportunity CONSIDER JOINING THE MANORCARE TEAM AT FOUNTAIN VALLEY! A LEADER IN POST-ACUTE REHABILITATIVE CARE. Ready to work for a healthcare facility that: *Is part of a large, well established, stable corporation. Offers a Generous Sign-On Bonus, Competitive Wages, Excellent benefits package, 401(k), paid time off programs.and more! Has a supportive stable facility management team *Is a TOP PERFORMER in customer service *Delivers quality care in a caring, supportive environment CONSIDER JOINING THE MANORCARE TEAM AT FOUNTAIN VALLEY!
EducationLevel : Currently licensed as LPN in state.