Position: Medical Assistant - Per Diem shifts Monday-Friday AM only available.
Join the future of work in healthcare with CareRev. Get per diem shifts sent right to your phone on the CareRev app. You decide when you want to work and book your shifts in the app.
Please note: This is a position within a regional float pool and you will receive the shift location well before your scheduled shift.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area and check out details on the facility. Get paid the highest rates in the industry and get paid fast!
- One year of Medical Assistant experience. Experience must be within the last year.
- High school diploma or equivalent and graduate of an accredited school of medical assisting
- Able to assist with treatments ordered by provider as supervised by provider or registered nurse and perform select clinical duties, including interviewing patients, measure vital signs, and record information on patients' charts.
- Must be able to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.
Apply for Medical Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly