Cardiovascular Operating Room Nurse
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you looking for a work environment as a CVOR RN where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application with TriStar Centennial Medical Center today and find out what it truly means to be a part of the HCA Healthcare team. *$10,000 Sign on bonus for qualified applicants* We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Centennial Medical Center, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- You will be responsible for members of their designated service line including Registered Nurses, First Assistants, Surgical Technologists, and Second Assistants.
- You will be responsible for delivery of perioperative nursing care to surgical patients.
- You will perform circulator, scrub and first assistant roles as competent.
- You will provide direction and acts as resource to members of the specialty team to ensure comprehensive and safe patient care.
- You will maintain full accountability to ensure that supplies and equipment are available to perform cases within their assigned specialty.
- You will require interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients and their families, physicians, peers, and any other personnel required for patient care.
QualificationsCurrent RN Licensure, in good standing Communication and Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with internal and external customers BLS as required, ACLS/PALS preferred Graduate of accredited school of nursing Experience within CVOR required Certification within area of expertise within 3 years of role acceptance We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.