Hospice Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Part Time
Are you a C.N.A. that is looking for a part-time morning position that will allow you to provide ADL assistance in the setting that patients love...home If so, read on! Heartland Hospice is currently searching for a part-time Certified Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide to support their hospice patients in their homes in the Kenosha and surrounding areas. Hours are Monday through Friday 7am-11am or 8am - noon.
As a Home Health Aide you are responsible to the Director of Clinical Services, Patient Care Coordinator and Registered Nurse to carry out assigned duties, which promote client comfort and support.
- Provides personal care to the client
- Assists the client with transfers and/or ambulation.
- Turns and positions clients who are bedbound.
- Assists with Range of Motion (ROM) appropriate for the client.
- Assists clients with meals.
- Assists clients with toileting: bedroom, bedpan, urinal.
- Assists clients with medications which are self-administered.
- Changes simple non-sterile dressings or external bags per State and Federal Regulations.
Active WI C.N.A. certification is required and High School Diploma or GED.
In return for your expertise, you’ll enjoy excellent training, competitive pay, and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in health care.
- Ability to accurately take and record temperature, pulse, respiration, and blood pressure.
- Ability to accurately observe, report and document changes in the patient.
- Ability to recognize the needs of the patient and family.
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with patients and families.
- Demonstrated ability to work with an interdisciplinary team
part time role working 7am-11am or 8am-noon.
EducationLevel : Minimum of one year experience as a Hospice Aide, or is currently enrolled as a nursing student who has had a minimum of 6 months clinical experience, or has completed a Hospice Aide training program or a certified, state tested nursing assistant (or completion of PCA course in Florida), as allowable under state specific guidelines.
Shift : Days