Clinical Nurse Coordinator Cardiac
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator? At Menorah Medical Center you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million to our incredible team members over the course of three years.
At MMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Menorah Medical Center family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Registered Nurse to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
Cardiovascular nurses are the master coordinators of the unit, juggling care for their patients while keeping the entire health care team on the same page. They have high-level critical thinking skills, vast clinical knowledge, and are able to stay calm under pressure.
About this unit:
- 28 bed acute cardiac and stroke unit.
- Nurses are NIH Stroke Certified.
- Unit is on its way to becoming a certified education unit.
- The CNC uses the nursing process and evidence-based practice to work collaboratively with an assigned group of patients and care team in developing the patient-driven holistic care plan for life.
- The CNC, as a member of a larger team, promotes patient and family health education with a focus on self-management, prevention, and wellness, based on the patient’s goals.
- The CNC is responsible for the lateral integration of patient care, i.e., assessing patient needs and accessing expertise across healthcare disciplines.
- As a change agent, the CNC promotes an environment that embraces new knowledge, innovations and improvements.
- Fundamental aspects of the CNC role include: leadership in the care of patients; standardization of care; identification, delegation and oversight of care delivery and outcomes.
- The CNC refines systems to identify trends and opportunities for improvement, incorporating efficiency and cost-effective care with well-defined patient outcomes.
Qualifications You Will Need:
- Completion of a BSN in Nursing. Must be enrolled in an accredited CNL program and obtain CNL within three years of accepting position
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license; American Heart Association BLS required; American Heart Association ACLS preferred
- Minimum of two years RN experience; Experience in the clinical setting where the CNC will practice preferred; Effective frontline leadership, precepting/mentoring, and communication skills; Able to demonstrate advanced and complex critical thinking, interpersonal relationship, and technical skills within the framework of the CNC competencies; Advanced physical assessment, nursing research and clinical outcomes management required; Holds membership in professional organization(s)
- Previous clinical leadership experience preferred
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Nurse Coordinator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.