Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA Private Duty PRN
2 days left
- Contract Type
HCR ManorCare provides a range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and rehabilitation therapy.
Certified Nursing Assistants provide basic nursing care to patients and residents within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities and performs basic nursing procedures under the direction of the licensed nurse supervisor.
- Performs duties assigned by the Registered Nurse.
- Provides housekeeping services as assigned on care plan.
- Plans and prepares food for patient, as assigned on care plan.
- Runs errands and transports patients to appointments.
- Provides laundry services as assigned on care plan.
- Maintains the patient records by turning in paperwork in a timely manner.
- Reports pertinent observation and significant changes in patients condition to the Registered Nurse.
- Provides patients with baths when assigned.
- Participates in in-service training as required by the office.
- Accepts assignments in the following areas: Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Portsmouth, and Suffolk.
- Must be able to work one weekend a month.
We are looking for Nursing Assistants who would like to combine their love for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance your career.
In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent training and unlimited opportunities to learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.4543 - Heartland Home Health Care - Serving Tide Water, Virginia
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.
Shift : -not applicable-