Hospice RN, PRN
Why Holy Redeemer?
At Holy Redeemer, you will experience:
· A culture that inspires and motivates team members to provide a highly personalized experience for patients, residents, clients, families, volunteers, partners and co-workers.
· Dedication to established safety practices and standards to maintain a safe environment for all.
· Competitive salary and outstanding benefits, including a 403B matching retirement program and comprehensive orientation and training programs.
· A commitment to employee health and well-being with our Healthy U! Program's health and wellness activities, and opportunities aimed at stress reduction, balanced nutrition, physical activity, and preventive health behaviors.
· A collaborative work environment where all employees are comfortable sharing knowledge about situations, raising concerns and asking questions.
SUMMARY OF JOB:
Delivers quality hospice and palliative nursing care to patients in the community and/or in a nursing home setting. Develops, implements, and coordinates the interdisciplinary plan of care for each patient and family. Performs admissions for hospice patients as requested by clinical supervisor. Participates in professional development activities that further personal and program goals related to end of life care.
CONNECTING TO MISSION:
Holy Redeemer Home Care and Hospice's ability to continue the rich heritage of the Sisters of the Holy Redeemer and care, comfort, and heal in the home is directly related to the talents, motivation and accomplishments of our employees. A primary way staff connect to our mission is by collaborating with all team members in promoting an environment that provides quality, compassionate, holistic, patient-centered care and supports all internal and external customers
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
Minimum 1 year med/surg experience.
Minimum 1 year home care or hospice experience preferred.
Ability to work flexible hours, and meet weekend, holiday, and NOC requirements
Current IV and venipuncture experience preferred