Emergency Department Technician
4 days left
- Per Diem
Position: Emergency Department Tech
CareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app you are a few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your own schedule and lets you choose when you want to work. We pay the highest rates in the industry and get you paid quickly.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area. There are multiple facilities and shifts available for you to choose from. Book your shift. Show up. It’s that simple and easy.
We're now in Milwaukee partnering with Froedtert Health. Join the Froedtert external float pool! If you’re a current Froedtert Health employee, please do not apply. Past Froedtert Health employees apply if you’re eligible for re-hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one of the following combinations:
- Graduate of accredited program
- Graduate of non-accredited program + min. 3 year experience
- Are not a graduate of either and are certified through taking an examination
- American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) or an AHA approved equivalent is required to be completed within 30 days of start.
- Tech should not only have ED experience, but should also be proficient or claim proficiency in IV and foley catheter skills.
- Respiratory therapy as needed (training provided)
- In house lab and pharmacy services as need (training provided)
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.
Apply for Emergency Department Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly