Registered Nurse RN, Medical Surgical
7 days left
- Per Diem
Position: Registered Nurse RN Medical-Surgical - Per Diem / Flexible Shifts
CareRev is the future of work. With the CareRev app you are a few clicks from booking shifts. Our app allows you to create your own schedule and lets you choose when you want to work. We pay the highest rates in the industry and get you paid quickly.
How does it work? Once you've applied and completed the registration process, you can download our app to browse open shifts in your area. There are multiple facilities and shifts available for you to choose from. Book your shift. Show up. It’s that simple and easy.
Please note: This is a position within a regional float pool and you will receive the shift location well before your scheduled shift.
- Acute care experience within the past year.
- Minimum one-year full-time inpatient experience, including critical care. This doesn’t include school and clinicals.
- Enough experience where minimal to no guidance is needed to handle any case.
- Los Angeles Fire Card & Managing Assaultive Behaviors Certification Preferred
- All-around skills including experience with a wide set of medical and surgical problems, multitasking across patients, effective planning, collaborate with providers to manage all aspects of patients' daily care.
- Documentation - In order to get you picking up shifts ASAP, please see some of the documentation that is needed: MMR & Varicella (2 vaccines or a titer), TDAP Vaccine (within 10 years), and Hep B (3 vaccines or a titer).
How to Apply
- Click "Apply Now" on this job posting.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent Manager will reach out shortly after with next steps.
Apply for Registered Nurse RN, Medical Surgical
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly