Licensed Vocational Nurse - LVN
7 days left
- Contract Type
- This LVN position is a staff position that has direct care responsibilities as well as supervisor responsibility for nursing assistants.
- Administer medications and treatments timely and according to policy
- Receive, transcribe, and carry out physician orders
- Follows established procedure for charting and reporting all reports of incident/accidents (patients & employees)
- Identifies and reports changes in condition to supervisor, physician and family
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
One year prior nursing experience preferred.Job Specific Details:
We offer competitive wages, a sign on bonus, tuition reimbursement, company matched 401k retirement plan, employee discounts with Verizon, referral bonuses, safety incentives, Daily Pay wage access
EducationLevel : Currently licensed as LPN in state.