Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA - Bethel Park
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
New wages avaiable up to an hour 16.37 an hour! We are looking to add to our ManorCare Bethel Park team. With everything we do, we put our residents first. If you are looking to join a team of dedicated and caring individuals, apply now! HCR ManorCare was also the recipient of Pittsburgh Job Corps? 2020 Employer Partner of the Year.
Up to $2,000 sign-on bonuses available for full time employment
We offer full time, part time and PRN positions, with flexible scheduling.
Want to make extra money for working every weekend? We do that here!
Daylight shifts are: 7am-3pm
Evening shifts are: 3pm-11pm
Night shifts are: 11pm-7am
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.