Registered Nurse AACH (Obstetrics) - Based in Phoenix, AZ
FTE/Hours: On-Call, Variable Nights
Salary: $36.34 - $48.45
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence.
RN-AACH Birth Center Position Overview
The Family Birth Center at Asante Ashland Community Hospital is a low risk birth center. We believe in specialized holistic care and take pride in our patient experience. We offer a safe center for family-focused care that empowers women in a nurturing, homelike environment. We average around 270 deliveries per year. We have 5 LDRP rooms, 2 water birth rooms and 2 postpartum overflow rooms. We follow AWHONN staffing guidelines for labor and mom/baby couplets.
As a Family Birth Center RN at Asante, you will have the opportunity to:
- Work with a supportive team of bedside staff and management
- Care for both low and high-risk patients
- Take an active role in the decision-making process through participation on shared governance councils
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing (BSN), preferred
- 1 year of Labor & Delivery experience, preferred
- 2 years clinical experience, preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing. Will consider candidates with RN licensure from out of state ? but Oregon license is required by start date
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association are required upon start
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (NRP) certified from American Heart Association must be obtained with 4 months of hire
- RNC,IBCLC, ACLS, preferred
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a local, community owned and governed, not-for-profit organization that provides comprehensive health care services to more than 550,000 people in a nine-county area of Southern Oregon and Northern California. It includes Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners throughout the Rogue Valley, and additional health care partnerships. Virtually all medical specialties and services are represented within an organization dedicated to providing exceptional care. With over 5,000 employees, Asante's entities offer outstanding opportunities for career advancement and professional growth. At Asante your work positively impacts your family, friends, neighbors and the community. Experience the difference in how you work, how you live and how you connect.
At Asante we are defined by our values ? traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service - Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.