Registered Nurse ARRMC (Cath Lab) - Based in Grand Rapids, MI
Registered Nurse ? Cath Lab RN Wanted
*Sign-On Bonus Offered to Qualified External Candidates ? Sign-On Bonus Based on Level of Experience$12/hour Stand-by Pay, Average 3% Annual Increase in addition to step increases and lucrative shift and education differentials!
Meet one of our Techs, "Joe" https://asante.wistia.com/medias/67xs2jq5v3
Impressed by the Best? Contact Tami Garcia, Senior Recruiter, [email protected]
Asante?s heart and vascular program is home to the region?s first open heart surgery program and first cardiac catheterization laboratory. Serving over 5,000 square miles of Southern Oregon and Northern California, Asante is the receiving center for the ?State of Jefferson?. As one of the first STEMI programs in the country, our expertise and groundbreaking cardiovascular program and services have been recognized by organizations such as the American Heart Association and Journal of Cardiology.
· Ranking number 1 in the nation for heart care, Asante offers an exciting career opportunity for you to expand your cardiovascular knowledge. With state-of-the-art facilities and available cardiac services, Asante offers an exclusive opportunity to join our proud team of excellent professionals who all share the same vision, to provide excellent care. Our accomplishments include:
· Ranking number 1 in the U.S. for Medical Excellence in interventional coronary care out of 3,000 hospitals nationwide
· Ranking number 1 in the State of Oregon for Patient Safety and Medical Excellence in heart attack treatment out of 62 hospitals statewide.
· Five Stars from Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) for overall hospital quality
Who You Are
· A healthcare professional who is excited to work with and driven by an elite team of cardiovascular professionals
· Your passion in nursing lives in the world of advanced cardiac and vascular care
· You can think and act both quickly and knowledgably while remaining composed
· You thrive working with others and communicate effectively with your team
· An experienced RN with a background in Critical Care or Cath Lab
What You?ll Do
· Become a vital member in the Region?s most comprehensive cardiovascular care team
· Seamlessly moving between Cardiac, EP, IR and Peripheral procedures
· You will have the opportunity to cross train into EP Procedures
· Educate and prepare the patient for their procedure
· Work with the latest technology in Cardiac Care, including the Abbot Bioabsorbable Stent
· Experience the opportunity to perform a wide-range of cardiovascular services offered by only top healthcare systems which include:
o Diagnostic and Interventional Coronary care (STEMIs, Coronary CTOs)
o Structural Heart (TAVRs, Mitral Clip, Watchman, PFO/ASD closure)
o Electrophysiology (EPS, RFA ablations, Cryo A-Fibs, WPW, V-Tach, Permanent Pacemakers and Defibrillators)
o Interventional Radiology (Stroke, Carotid Stents, TCAR, Embolization, Thrombectomy, Nephrostomy/Biliary Tubes, Ports, Peripheral Interventions, Critical Limb Ischemia, Endoluminal Grafts)
What You Must Have
· Associates Degree in Nursing or above required
· Cath Lab experience required
· Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required
· Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required
· Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certified by the AHA required
· Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) advanced certification testing required after 18 months of start date and obtained within 24-months of start date.
What We Offer
· Opportunity to work for an award-winning Healthcare System
· A dynamic and supportive leadership team who is invested in your growth
· An unparalleled, supportive culture that leads to award-winning patient outcomes
· Excellent base pay, comprehensive benefits and performance-based incentives
· Relocation Assistance Available
· Generous time off package including 8 holidays that supports a healthy work/life balance
· Substantial retirement package that includes a 6% employer contribution
Stand-by/on-call rotation is a requirement for our Cath Lab Positions. Call expectations on average are 1 weekend for every 4 weeks and 1-2 nights per week depending on staffing levels, shared between 2 call crews.
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values ? the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service ? Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.