Registered Nurse ARRMC (Infusion Therapy) - Based in Phoenix, AZ
RN ? Infusion Services
FTE/ Status: .000001fte / On-Call
Schedule: Variable Days
For more details or questions, please email [email protected] and a Nurse Recruiter will respond to your inquiry.
Asante is more than a great hospital system in an amazing location. We are a community of passionate providers and service-focused caregivers who collaborate to deliver amazing patient outcomes; a place where titles don't matter as much as your creativity, drive, and passion. Our culture, values and people create an environment of sustained medical excellence. Position Summary Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center (ARRMC) Outpatient Infusion Oncology Services is looking for an exceptional RN to work with a collaborative, supportive team in a high-volume outpatient setting. Our team is a diverse group committed to compassionate and comprehensive care of each patient during their infusion or cancer treatment. In an effort to provide comprehensive care to our patients, our Infusion Center encompasses multiple treatment modalities including procedural care, phlebotomy/lab draws, chemotherapy/biotherapy infusions, blood product administration, IV antibiotics and iron infusions to name a few.
A strong candidate is detail oriented, has strong assessment and critical thinking skills, and can communicate effectively with multidisciplinary team members, patients, and visitors. The Infusion department is divided into 3 units. The first floor unit includes 12 chairs and two beds, a Fast Track area with 4 infusion chairs for short infusions, labs and injections, and a 17 chair Infusion unit on the 3rd floor. The office hours are Monday to Friday 0800 to 1730, Weekends 0800- 1730.
As an RN in the Outpatient Infusion Oncology Unit, you will have the opportunity to:
- Care for a variety of patients Collaborate with fellow members of the team including, Pharmacy, CNAs, nurse navigators, dieticians, social workers and billing office staff
- Work towards becoming an oncology certified nurse (OCN) or a certified nurse infusion (CRNI)
- Be part of the move to the new state of the art RRMC Cancer Center in early 2022
- Bachelor?s Degree in Nursing preferred
- 1 year Oncology experience preferred
- Recent chemotherapy administration experience preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing. Will consider candidates with RN licensure from out of state ? but Oregon license required by start date
- BLS : Basic Life Support (BLS) certified by American Heart Association (AHA)
- Certifications Current Chemotherapy Immunotherapy Certificate Required
- Successful completion of ONS Fundamentals of Chemotherapy Immunotherapy course within 90 days of hire
- OCN : Oncology Certified Nurse, preferred
- CRNI: Certified RN Infusion, preferred
- IgCN: Immunoglobulin Certified Nurse, preferred
What We Offer Our Flexible Workforce (Per diem/On-call)
- Competitive starting wage
- An additional 15% on top of the base hourly rate (if not an employee already in a benefited position)
- Benefit option available through the Asante Flexible Workforce plan
- Excellent retirement package with up to a 6% employer contribution
About Asante and Southern Oregon
Asante is a locally-managed, nationally recognized top 15 health system. We are located in beautiful Southern Oregon and are the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we are defined by our values - traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service ? Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.