Certified Nursing Assistant - CNA---New Wage Scale!
- Assists residents with resident care including bathing, grooming, hygiene and placement of adaptive equipment
- Ensures call lights are within reach of residents and answers call lights promptly
- Reports all changes in residents’ condition to supervisor as soon as possible
- Assures that residents are positioned appropriately for meals and serves meal trays as well as assists with feeding as needed per individual plan of care
- Completes all required documentation prior to end of shift
- Receive unparalleled training
- Competitive pay
- Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage, generous time off, 401K, and more
- Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance, education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
- Unlimited growth opportunities in a variety of roles or locations
Our candidate will possess the ability to communicate with patients and nursing staff. Prior experience as nursing assistant preferred but not required.Job Specific Details:
New Higher Wages!! $2000 + Sign-On Bonus!! Extra $2.25 an hour through 09/30, Daily Pay, vacant shift bonuses, no mandation, every other weekend and holiday off! Tuition assistance for LPN, RN or Therapy. Must hold a current Michigan CNA certification or be awaiting state testing. .
Open interviews Tuesday and Thursday 1pm-3pm
EducationLevel : Successful completion of State Approved Nursing Assistant Training and Competency Evaluation Program. Good standing in the state registry is required.