Charge Nurse RN Surgical Specialty Unit
5 days left
- Full Time
DescriptionSHIFT: Weekends Only
Do you have the career opportunities as a FT Nights Registered Nurse Charge RN you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Menorah Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare. At MMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
Student Loan Repayment
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- 20 bed unit with low to medium acuity patients.
- Leadership team very involved in helping nurses grow professionally.
- Great team of surgeons who provide continuous education.
- The role of the Charge Nurse is to supervise patient care administered by RN’s, LPN’s and MST’s.
- The Charge Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Menorah Medical Center.
- The Charge Nurse provides care for Adolescents between 12-17 years; adult patients between 18 to 64 years, and geriatric patients 65 years and older.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current RN license from the Kansas Board of Nursing or an active compact license. American Heart Association BLS required upon hire.
- 1-2 years of previous charge experience preferred. Prior experience in a similar size facility with similar services provided is preferred. Previous emergency, pre-hospital or critical care preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.