Registered Nurse (RN) Psychiatric VINE
DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Last year alone, our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a Psychiatric RN with Research Psychiatric Center you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back! We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RPC we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Student Loan Forgiveness
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- This is a 12 bed inpatient trauma unit treating higher functioning/lower acuity individuals 18 and over.
- The therapeutic approach of the program varies according to individual needs, with a focus on stabilization, especially utilizing interventions which promote growth and empowerment, validate and offer insight, and move patients forward. A combination of treatment approaches are utilized.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing with either an ADN or BSN degree.
- Must hold a current license from the Missouri Board of Nursing.
- BLS through AHA required
- One to two years of experience in an inpatient psychiatric setting is preferred.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.