Registered Charge Nurse RN II Operating Room
DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Shift can do 4 10's or 5 8's available
Supporting Ortho, Spine, CV, and General procedures
Methodist Texsan Hospital excels in nearly all aspects of advanced cardiovascular services and is equipped with dedicated operating room suites and five functional heart catheterization labs. Orthopedic services, which include the famed Joint Replacement Academy, boast some of the best clinical results in the industry. Methodist Texsan Hospital’s 30-bed inpatient rehabilitation unit is the newest in the community and takes a team approach to providing excellent rehabilitative care for its patients. The emergency room is full-service and its board-certified emergency medicine doctors work hard for the right clinical diagnosis who strive to take care of patients quickly and efficiently.
Methodist Texsan Hospital is licensed for 120 beds and is the first hospital in San Antonio to receive the Joint Commission’s Gold Seal of Approval® for Chest Pain Certification. The hospital has also been recognized among Modern Healthcare Magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Methodist Texsan Hospital under Locations.HEARTS, BONES, AND SO MUCH MORE…
- Level IV Trauma Center
- Leapfrog “A” Grade for Patient Safety
- Certified in Hip and Knee Replacement
- Certified in Chest Pain Care
- Certified in Heart Failure Care
- Best Places to Work in Healthcare by Modern Healthcare
- Center for Spine Service
- Center for Sleep
- Inpatient Physical Rehabilitation Unit
- 4 CVOR suites
- Focus on Work/Life balance call schedule
- Unmatchable team atmosphere and culture rooted in developing skills within an array of service lines
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
- Applying advanced leadership skills to achieved desired outcomes and prevent/resolve conflict
- Role modeling and promoting exceptional standards of behavior while providing optimal patient care and a positive work environment
- Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to make appropriate patient care assignments and deliver safe nursing care to patients
- Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
- Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
- You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN IV position.
- You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
- You should have a current BLS Certification
- You should have one year of clinical experience as a licensed RN in the specialty area of hire
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.