Registered Nurse ARRMC (Pre-Op Clinic) - Based in Jacksonville, FL
Part-Time, .5FTE, Union, day and swing shifts
Our Pre-Op Clinic RN at Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center provides quality education to our patients prior to surgical procedures. Responsibilities include patient chart review, history intake, physical assessment, teaching and collaboration with surgical and subspecialty team to prepare patients for surgery/procedure. This position requires strong communication, critical thinking, organizational and multi tasking skills in fast paced setting.
- Associates Degree in Nursing required
- BSN preferred
- Good patient communication Skills required
- Peri-Operative experience required or willing to train someone with CCU/Med Surg sending patients to surgery experience
- One-year recent Surgical Services experience (PACU/ENDO/OR); Pre-Op/Post-Op surgery experience stronglypreferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing required
- Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon start
- Competitive starting wage
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness
- Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution
- Generous Earned Time Off
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of service
Asante is one of the top 15 health systems in the nation and the largest healthcare provider in nine counties. We are locally owned and based in beautiful Southern Oregon. We provide comprehensive medical care to more than 580,000 people throughout southern Oregon and northern California. Our facilities employ over 5000 people and include Asante Ashland Community Hospital in Ashland, Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center in Medford, Asante Three Rivers Medical Center in Grants Pass, Asante Physician Partners, and additional healthcare partnerships throughout the region.
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values ? the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service ? Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.